Thursday, October 20, 2016

Weekly Writing Prompt

Today's Prompt:  Imagine you found an old treasure map.  Where does it lead and what do you find?


There I was, standing at the mouth of a cave. It was in there, I knew it was. It had all started a few days ago.  I had been in the attic of an old house, when I spotted an old map tacked to the wall.  In the corner of the map, it told there would be great treasure at the end of the trail. I had taken the old map down and gotten ready to follow the path laid out for me. I had followed the map all the way to Cold Spring, NY.  I had followed the map though the trees, stopping only one to eat the pie I had with me. There I was, standing at the mouth of a cave. Do I dare go in? Do I dare stay out?

Don't forget to share YOUR take on the prompt!

No comments:

Post a Comment